PPI Claim Letter

Home | Privacy Disclaimer | Claiming back PPI | Making a Claim | PPI Claims Companies | Reasons | Ombudsman | Letter Templates | Standard Life | Egg PPI | Black Horse | Santander | Leeds | Lloyds TSB | C&G | Ulster Bank | Tesco Bank | Standard Life annuity claims | PPI deadline | Woolwich | A&L | Halifax | Nationwide | Abbey | Coventry | Bank of Scotland | MBNA | Clydesdale Bank | West Brom | Northern Rock


PPI Claim Letter - choose the letter that matches your circumstances

PPI was added to my loan without me knowing

I was told that PPI was mandatory

The only quote I received for the product included PPI

I was already or about to become unemployed or retired

The length of the PPI agreement was different to the length of the loan

"Send off a ppi claim letter and receive your cash within weeks"

Contents © PPI Claim Letter . me.uk

Bank of Scotland PPI Claims

The Bank of Scotland. ( not to be confused with the Royal Bank of Scotland) was formed in the late 17th century with the right to print its own banknotes. At the time of consolidation within the UK banking industry it took over the larger Halifax building society and formed HBOS (Halifax bank of Scotland) with a headquarters in edinburgh. HBOS was subsequently taken over by the Lloyds Banking Group.

If you wish to claim for PPI for a mis-sold policy by the Bank of Scotland you can write to:

Bank of Scotland PPI
Customer Relations
PO Box 548

In your claim letter to the bank you should state the reason why you feel PPI was mis-sold to you. There are many potential reasons and every case is individual.









Beware of downloadable forms. To avoid picking up any nasty viruses you don't need to download our forms - just copy and paste the text into your own Word Document. Simple!

When you make your BoS PPI claim make sure that you keep a copy of all letters, forms and questionnaires and it's always best to send them by registered post.

If you do not hear with the outcome of your claim from BoS within 8 weeks of writing to them you should contact the financial ombudsman.